BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jennifer g.
Findlay, Ohio
Palmolive liquid soap works very well on my dishes with no residue. Smells fresh and washes off with no problems
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is the only dish soap I use. I love that it doesn't dry out my hands. I also like the scents it comes in.
Julie B.
Clovis, CA
Makes your dishes nice and clean with no spots. You don't have to use a lot to clean them. Keep up the good work.
Angie S.
O Fallon, MO
This product is wonderful!! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed. Great for dry skin and smells wonderful!!!!
Joana D.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve had to use a vast majority of this soap when I do the dishes and even then they sometimes still feel greasy
melissa c.
Its a one of a kind brand! Takes all grease away and its soft on my hands. And the new sents are awesome as well.
Aileen C.
Fairfield, CA
My husband loves this dish soap. I like it. It is super concentrated, but the smell can be overpowering at times.
Sabrina V.
Hemet, CA
I think palmolive dish soap is the best it last a long time on the sponge and doesn't leave a film on the dishes
Taylor H.
Coats, NC
I buy these every time I go to Costco! They save you a bunch of dish soap when you have to hand wash your dishes!
Alejandra D.
Oakland, CA
Love this product hands feels soft no more feeling hands dry and leave dishes clean and the soap smells real good
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?