BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Cleans my dishes well and leaves my hands nice and soft. I love the scents it comes in. It cuts grease really well.
Erica D.
Stockton, CA
Used this all the time when growing up, the soft touch is a good upgrade from the original! Works tough on grease
Diana F.
Franklin, OH
My family has been using Palmolive for years and I have no problem following suit, leaves my hands soft and smooth.
kaytlan h.
Abbeville , AL
I really like this dish soap. Its the only one I've ever really liked and it keeps my hands nice and moisturized.
Crystal G.
Brawley, CA
Makes a lot of foam, has good smell but you do waste more because its more liquidy and not concentraded like others
Arriane R.
Actually makes your hands soft. You don't even have to wear gloves. Leaves your kitchen smelling nice and fresh.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA
I was not impressed with this brand. It did not hold up to Dawn's level of cleaning. I went back to my other line.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
These are so good to wash dishes. They are not expensive what's so ever and you know your dishes are getting washed
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Nice and sudsy, lathers up really well. I like washing my dishes and my hands with this. And it smells refreshing.
Krystal L.
Orange park, Fl
Good price but still doesn't compare to the al powerful dawn. It will do the job tho and they have nice scents also
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?