BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Damita S.
Baltimore, MD
I love this brand! Its a good quality clean, no residue. A little goes a long way and its not drying to your hands!
Daisy K.
Elk Grove, CA
Absolutely smells wonderful. It cleans well and it doesn't dry out your hands like other dish soaps. Great product
Alissa G.
Johnstown, OH
While I tend to buy Dawn more often, I LOVE the smell of Palmolive. It always makes the whole kitchen smell fresh.
Tania G.
Los Angeles , CA
It is convenient because it is a big gallon but it does not last very long. Does not wash dishes with oil very well
Donna K.
Clovis, CA
While washing dishes the soap usually leaves my hands dry but i have noticed this soap actually does not
kandace s.
El Cajon, CA
Cleans my dishes really well and my keeps water spots and my hard water stains to a minimum with little prewashing
Isabella M.
Livonia, MI
I use this daily in my home and it never makes my hands dry. I love it. Its tough on grease but gentle on my hands
priscilla g.
Dallas, TX
I love it for the use in a washing dish machine , does the job well and leaves everything spotless like youd expect
Asfia A.
Round Rock, TX
Iam using this dish soap from so many years i have tried different brands but always came back to this one quality wise
Therezinha M.
I only use this product in my kitchen. It is efficient and has a very good smell. And it does not give me allergy.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?