BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
This does what it says and actually smells good! it softens hands while you do dishes. works well on dishes too!!
Melody R.
It is convenient to have these big bottles instead of having to go to the store regularly to buy the small bottles.
Jackie A.
Hughson , CA
This makes your hands soft right when your done washing dishes and the smell is so good :) ii tottally recommend it
Maria R.
Westminster , CO
I have used the aloe and the vitamin E and I really like them, they smell good and leave my hands soft and smooth.
Karina P.
I always use this to wash my dishes and it never fails me. It leaves my dishes clean and my hands soft afterwards.
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA
I really enjoy Palmolive because it cleans my dishes well and is very gentle on my hands and doesn't dry them out.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
I love palmolive, It smells great, it feels great, it moisturizes almost makes me forget that I am washing dishes.
Tammy J.
Kyle, TX
I just love the Coconut Butter one. Hands are soft and the smell reminds me of summer time laying out at the beach
Keila L.
Hartford CT
Best dish washer leaves hands nice and soft has a very nice clean refreshing smell leaves dishes nice and spotless
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
This is the only dish soap i purchase every time.i love the smell and thickness of the soap does its job perfectly.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?