BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Amanda B.
Fort Smith, AR
I like this product. Gets the dishes clean and no smears or food on the dishes afterwards. Definitely recommended.
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
This does what it says and actually smells good! it softens hands while you do dishes. works well on dishes too!!
Jenny P.
W Springfield, MA
I have always use palmolive, I feel that a little bit goes a long way, I wish they had palmolive is dishwasher form
Kay C.
It smells GREAT ! It makes my hands soft. Palmolive is such a great brand seriously. Glad it has Vitamin E in it.
Nydia G.
Hidalgo, TX
We liove the size of the bottle. It has been our dish detergent for years now and I do not think they will switch.
Erika B.
Buford, GA
Loved the new Palmolive soft touch soaps. Not only did it clean the dishes GREAT but it also left my hands soft.
Donis K.
Siloam Springs, AR
It really leaves a chalky residue on everything that was just washed. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
Priynka S.
Minneapolis, MN
It really soft touch makes your dishes very clean. Keeps your hands very smooth and hydrated. Smells great as well.
Holley G.
Deridder, La
This is a great dishwasher detergent gets dishes clean without leaving left over food. Defiantly keep this in stock
Nicole B.
I absolutely love this product! It smells good, cleans your dishes, and makes your hands soft like a lotion would!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?