BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Georgetown, KY
I hate to say it but this brand is awful....I don't feel that it cleans well at all and the smell is horrible....:(
Maria R.
Westminster , CO
I have used the aloe and the vitamin E and I really like them, they smell good and leave my hands soft and smooth.
Anna L.
Harrisburg, PA
We love this dishsoap--smells great, gentle on hands but strong enough to get grease and grime off of our dishes.
Allison H.
Abingdon, VA
I really enjoy Palmolive because it cleans my dishes well and is very gentle on my hands and doesn't dry them out.
Asfia A.
Round Rock, TX
Iam using this dish soap from so many years i have tried different brands but always came back to this one quality wise
Sylvia G.
I love Palmolive dishwashing detergent it will be my favorite forever love how they leave my dishes clean and shiny
Erica P.
Hobart, IN
I'm not in love with the smell but it cleans your dishes pretty well for the price. I have bought it a few times.
Raquel C.
They really get the grease out of my dishes. They actually do their job. I'm always stacked up on their detergent.
Heather Y.
Tobyhanna, PA
This dish soap is the better dish soap because it's better than ajax and other cheap brands, but still is cheap too
Brinique w.
Orlando, FL
That's the only things I use for my kitchen it's very nice and effective I would defiantly keep buying this product
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?