BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Melanie H.
This is a must have in a busy mom's kitchen. Great cleaning power and the smell of the lime is absolutely AMAZING!!
Daisy A.
This soap is great and I love the classic smell it leaves to my dishes. Smelling clean with a nice finish to them.
Debbie P.
Lake View, AL
I love using Palmolive dish soap. It is the best grease fighter around. I always keep a bottle on my kitchen sink.
Holley G.
Deridder, La
This is a great dishwasher detergent gets dishes clean without leaving left over food. Defiantly keep this in stock
Amanda H.
West Grove, PA
The soft touch Palmolive dish liquid is awesome! Hands stay soft & cleans the dishes great plus it smells amazing!
Brinique w.
Orlando, FL
That's the only things I use for my kitchen it's very nice and effective I would defiantly keep buying this product
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
This is my favorite dish washing liquid to use I just love the way it smells and it suds up and cleaned your dishes
Lua N.
La Mesa, CA
I definitely like this product. It smells great and doesn't leave my hands feeling horribly dry after doing dishes.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
I was a daily DAWN soap user! But after trying this it cleans dishes much better! & grease comes off A LOT quicker!
Mackenzie J.
Reno, NV
You need very little to get the job done! Removes grease and other food no problem! The scent isn't over whelming.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?