BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jennifer J.
Jacksonville, FL
I am not too fond of Palmolive. It does not seem to clean the dishes as well. It does not stay so be very well either
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
I thought they was lying to get people to but their product, great for hands and cleans? No way! But yes it's true !
Sandra S.
I love this stuff. My hands don't dry out as bad as with other brands. Love the smell and it cut grease very well !!
Daisy A.
This soap is great and I love the classic smell it leaves to my dishes. Smelling clean with a nice finish to them.
Joanna E.
This is the only thing that I use to wash my dishes. It keeps them grease free and noticably clean. Awesome product
Tabitha S.
It works well and is gentle on your hands. I have sensitive skin and some dish soaps really seem to dry them out.
Zally R.
Bronx, NY
I usually buy this so it last me longer and its works so well. Orginial is always the best. This is one of the best
Melody R.
It is convenient to have these big bottles instead of having to go to the store regularly to buy the small bottles.
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
This does what it says and actually smells good! it softens hands while you do dishes. works well on dishes too!!
Manilyn C.
Sullivan, MO
This product doesnt give you much sud. But still it's okay for the price. It is cheaper compare to the other brands
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?