BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Marie L.
Richmond, TX
I bought this and I like the fact that it is soft on my hands and great on getting the grease off my pots and pans.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Love the smell of the green original leaves dishes clean and smelling great very affordable and effective! Great buy!
Victoria P.
staten island, NY
I already wrote a review about this. It's the same type but just a bigger bottle so I have the same opinion about it
shraddha n.
Hyattsville, MD
Expensive than other brands. no special qualities to buy an expensive detergent. ajax does the same job at less price
Melissa A.
Bronx, NY
It really does leave you with a soft touch like the bottle says. can't wait to see if they come out with more scents
Grace S.
Wilburton, OK
This is one of my soup dish I use for washing dishes.. It's very strong on tough grease and it won't hurt my hands..
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
I thought they was lying to get people to but their product, great for hands and cleans? No way! But yes it's true !
Kaitlyn G.
TABERNACLE, NJ
I like Palmolive I don't like buying it too often. It is really inexpensive. It doesn't benefit my hands in any way.
Leanna M.
Montgomery, NY
Smells great and works miracles!!!! I will definitely continue to buy this and show it to all my friends and family!
yuliya z.
Parlin , NJ
So i am using it in my household every single day,and I can say that its really soft and moisturizing for your skin.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?