BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
karen r.
i really like this dishwashing detergent because it comes in a very big bottle that lasts you a super very long time
Love this detergent and have been using this product for so many years! cleans very well and have a good smell to it
Victoria B.
Payson, AZ
The original scent it in my opinion, one of the best. This detergent has a way of not completely drying out my hands.
Yensi S.
Dania beach, FL
Súper bueno ami me encanta este producto tiene muchísima calidad y es súper bueno a la hora de cumplir con su trabajo
Janet V.
fullerton, CA
It works good and does its job yet it requires a big amount of soap. Its not so great when it comes to greasy stuff .
Nikki O.
For the price it doesn't clean as good. Also the liquid runs through the dish washer. I like solid tabs to dissolve.
Jen A.
Palmolive is my second choice of dishwashing soap when I can't afford to buy dawn. It is a good soap for its price.
Bethann B.
Atlanta, MI
It left lots of residue and very dull looking. Not the biggest fan of it. Maybe I should try a different kinda though
Amanda B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
It's an ok dish soap. Bubbles up nice, scent is ok. Doesn't get my dishes as clean as I'd like, but I like the price!
Bella G.
Carson, CA
This soap almost compares to dawn but it's just a little bit softer in taking out the grease but it's almost the same
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?