BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kelly B.
Boaz, AL
I think it works good and it stays soapy. I like a lot of Palmolive dish soap. I would tell everyone to buy this brand.
Kiara C.
Springfield, MA
Love this one I always buy this. Great for cleaning the dishes and having them smell good with a nice shine to them too
Dessie W.
boaz
Best dish soap there is, my family uses this for everything. Cleans great and the price is good for what your getting.
Abbie H.
Eugene, OR
It does the job and it's not too expensive. The smell is good. I gave it four stars because it isn't anything special.
Marisela A.
Patterson, CA
Cleans greasy dishes like no other. My husband can't use another dish detergent. I buy mines at CVS/Pharmacy for $0.89
Daniela M.
Mission, TX
Very unexpensive love it. Gentle with your hands and great with your dishes. Many different varieties besides this one
Mercedes G.
Tampa, FL
I really like Palmolive. The only down fall is I think the formula is too thick. I usually water it down just a tad.
Josseline C.
Stamford, CT
Very great dish soap. I love how clean my dishes are left. I reccomend it to everyone. It also lasts me a few weeks.
Rhonda M.
Jefferson, GA
Easy on hands, softens skin, perfect for cleaning dishes and pots , gentle on what you need but tough on rough spots
Salma C.
Rockville, MO
Dura demasiado este jabón, lo compramos y nos rinde muy bien para lavar los trastes, aparte los deja oliendo muy bien
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?