BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Carolyn S.
Pine Bluff, AR
It is a great dish soap, but the smell is fantastic It makes my whole kitchen wonderful and leaves my hands very soft!
Kimberley S.
Williamsburg, VA
Will be buying again! Not only is it soft in hands, works great on dishes but I also use it to clean my makeup brushes!
Mercedes G.
Tampa, FL
I really like Palmolive. The only down fall is I think the formula is too thick. I usually water it down just a tad.
Katie B.
Quincy, IL
I love the smell of this dish soap! Plus it works great for stained dishes! This brand is a favorite in my house hold.
Ashley P.
Gulfport, MS
Your dishes get clean and your hands feel soft and smell great! I hate the smell of dawn and Ajax, this is a must have!
Irene L.
Brooklyn, NY
The soap smells good and makes dishes clean. you can use it as hand soap too. it makes your hands soft like the name.
Kimberly R.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I really liked the scent, it is a trustworthy brand. I'm a loyal customer. i will continue to purchase as i always have
Terra D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Amazing bubbles kept my dishes sqeaky clean. I loved the difference I felt on my skin, Coconut sent was very pleasant.
Brittany S.
Fairmont, WV
I love this dish washing liquid! I use it for everything, from washing my child's cups to soaking greasy pots and pans!
Lindsey L.
Jacksonville, AR
I have used a couple bottles of this. It is very gentle on your hands. It does a good job of cleaning dishes as well.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?