BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid Original
Currently using this brand, its actually not bad just kind of runny but actually pretty good quality soap! Does the job
Andrea W.
West Plains, MO
Palmolive just doesn't quite seem worth it for the price you pay. The fragrance part is great but the quality is poor.
Irene L.
Brooklyn, NY
The soap smells good and makes dishes clean. you can use it as hand soap too. it makes your hands soft like the name.
Jamie S.
I really love their oxyclean product. The other liquid I was using left my dishes greasy. I had to keep rewashing them.
samantha a.
Clarkson, KY
Bubbles up very nicely, with just a tiny bit! Lasts a long time; bubbles stay the entire time you are washing! Love it!
Jasmine M.
Arlington, TX
My local Dollar tree carries this brand and it's great for the price and doesn't leave my hands feeling too dried out.
Viridiana N.
I have been using this dish soap for years and there has been no issue at all. Dishes are well cleaned with no stains.
valerie g.
The ONLY brand I use! The Best dish soap ever. Even if I have coupons for others I just don't buy them, only Palmolive.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
I like to purchase or have this detergent handy when I have heavy greasy dishes to wash. It cuts the grease very well.
kaci p.
Neosho, MO
I do prefer dawn but this is a second choice. Am glad that it keeps water spots of my glasses cause I don't like that
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?