BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
crystal c.
I love Palmolive dish soap because it leaves your hands nice an soft after dishes an smells amazing def a must have!!!
Shrabonti D.
Sunnyside, NY
Im obsessed with Palmolive. It can clean anything and remove oil and any other substance so easily. Totally recommend.
Terra D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Amazing bubbles kept my dishes sqeaky clean. I loved the difference I felt on my skin, Coconut sent was very pleasant.
Gheysi M.
love it, i like very much the product, the price is not so high, i use for my house always be clear, y smell very good
Jamie S.
I really love their oxyclean product. The other liquid I was using left my dishes greasy. I had to keep rewashing them.
Tiara G.
Bealeton, VA
We have been using this brand for our dishwater for years now! It definitely gets the job done and is very affordable.
Cristal R.
Works great on non tough dishes. Smells good and makes your hands real soft. But you still need to put lotion on after
Valerie H.
Maxton, NC
Great product and priced just right. This product cleans well has a good clean smell and it is very reasonable priced.q
Breanna P.
Jackson, GA
This product smells soo fresh and has
your dishes smelling fresh and looking clean! i strongly recommend this product.
My mother-in-law use this dishwashing detergent on the glass plates and wine glasses. She said it doesn't leave smear.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?