BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Sheena H.
Mount Olive, NC
This is my favorite dishwashing detergent, it makes plenty of suds and the smell is great. Cuts grease with ease and it isn't too pricey. I love to give this a part of a housewarming gift, so my friends can fall in love with it also.
AMY G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cleanser. It softens my hands while washing dishes. It is better than Dawn, in my opinion since it foams up. You have to rinse and rinse but the dishes comes out perfect!
Kali W.
New Bremen, OH
I recommend this dish soap to family and friends for everyday clean up. I think it has a really good scent and a variety of different kinds that you can try. This product is a reasonable price too.
Mallory J.
Charleston, IL
This doesn't seem to dry out my hands, I love the original scent and can't wait to try more, i dirty a lot of dishes so I buy it by the jug size.it smells way better than Ajax for the same price!
Lisa F.
Rock Hill, SC
Left a leaking mess =(

I received this product complimentary from Influenster and had previously posted that I was well pleased with the softness of my hands and the cleanliness of my dishes. My original review was an "A" but now I feel I need to change that.

Someone (which we all know means NOBODY knows who done it) knocked the bottle over on my counter top with the lid closed and the bottle leaked like crazy from the push down cap area. I did turn bottle upside down to verify where the leak was coming from. The packaging alone brought down my score as being a Mom and Grandma there always are little ones in my house. Rarely does anything stay upright. Leaks, needless to say cause messes and the last thing needed in a house of children is another mess.
Elizabeth N.
Brooklyn, NY
This dish detergent is good and I am satisfied with Palmolive. I have purchased it for quite a while , and my only complaint is how much it dries out your hands . This is why I would recommend wearing plastic gloves , or purchasing the version of the detergent that does not dry out your hands as much (I forgot what it is caled)
Victoria S.
Rochester, NY
Palmolive Ultra Soft Touch with Aloe Dish Liquid and Palmolive Ultra Soft Touch Dish Liquid

I am extremely happy with both products. They both clean my dishes and smells nice, works pretty well for grease. Nothing special though, probably as good as the next soap. I used to use the dish soap that had oxi in it - but I noticed my hands were getting super dry. While the previous cleaner was super effective, I find this effective and will continue to use it. I love the smell and how it does not destroy my hands. They both do the job and perhaps it is more gentle on the hands, but it's definitely much more slippery than any other dishwashing liquid I have used. Tendency to drop dishes while scrubbing them is high. I don't think I will get this again.
Andréa B.
Cupertino, CA
very good product! you use a little and it yields a lot, moreover, it does not hurt the hands and leaves a pleasant smell in the dishes. Palmolive® Ultra Strength™
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I feel this brand doesn't cut through grease as well as some other competitors, but Palmolive usually does a great job cleaning ordinary dishes and has a Great scent. We buy it often.
Sanjota G.
Bloomington, IL
It is good at its job. I usually mix water in 2-3 drops of Palmolive. Thus it comes for longer time. Its difficult to very burnt vessels. But for daily use this one is recommended.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?