BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Sabrina P.
Fayetteville, NC
I prefer DAWN because it has mulitiple uses besides just dishes, but I love the fact that it is not harsh on my hands!
Andrea W.
West Plains, MO
Palmolive just doesn't quite seem worth it for the price you pay. The fragrance part is great but the quality is poor.
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
I do dishes by hand and in the winter they get really dried out so this is nice to keep my hands soft and moisturized.
Kimberly S.
Baltimore, MD
Love it good stuff also apple one omg😃 Cleans really good and yes good value of course😃 Dollar store of course and pros
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Thalia H.
S Salt Lake, UT
Hace mucha espuma, huele muy bonito, existen diferentes presentaciones que se adaptan a las necesidades de cada persona
Brittany S.
Fairmont, WV
I love this dish washing liquid! I use it for everything, from washing my child's cups to soaking greasy pots and pans!
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Ive been using this brand for a month now smells good and so far satisfied me..and most of all its affordable..love it
Margareth F.
Purchased at: Costco
It is my favorite dishwashing soap, does the job and doesn’t dry out my hands, I only have good things to say about it.
My mother-in-law use this dishwashing detergent on the glass plates and wine glasses. She said it doesn't leave smear.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?