BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Michelle F.
Tualatin, OR
huele bienrico el cotenado jeje la neta si me lo unto pña oler a limonsito con sal yumi que rco quieren o no eh isteds
Angie F.
Port Byron, IL
I love the way this makes my dishes get clean. Never have any problems with stuck on food or dishes not getting clean.
Currently using this brand, its actually not bad just kind of runny but actually pretty good quality soap! Does the job
Ericka B.
Maspeth, NY
By far its the best palmolive dish washing liquid I have ever use! It smells great and really does keep my hands soft.
Crystal A.
Perfect dish soap cleans dishes from gross grease and stuck on foods just fine washes up messes in the kitchen as well
Bobie Jo P.
West Hartford, CT
The only detergent we use is liquid and I love smelling the clean smell of the dishwasher running when we use Palmolive
Irene L.
Brooklyn, NY
The soap smells good and makes dishes clean. you can use it as hand soap too. it makes your hands soft like the name.
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
Huele muy bien y todo queda muy limpio a diferencia de otros que he usado este me ha parecido muy bueno y a buen precio
Sabrina P.
Fayetteville, NC
I prefer DAWN because it has mulitiple uses besides just dishes, but I love the fact that it is not harsh on my hands!
angel F.
Eden
This is the only brand dish shop I use an it gets your dishes clean without any grease an streaks it's a great product
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?