BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Aleyda Q.
Arleta, CA
I use this soap Palmolive dishwashing really like and who is very good starting dirty and its price is very affordable.
Tiara W.
Springfield, MA
I love this dish washing detergent it's long lasting.. I only buy one of these every few months.. & it smells terrific
Samantha B.
Best dish washing soap so far i have ever used don't leave your fingers dried up and abused i recommend this to anyone
Angie F.
Port Byron, IL
I love the way this makes my dishes get clean. Never have any problems with stuck on food or dishes not getting clean.
jacqueline m.
Detroit mi
I honestly don't like this brand of dish detergent. Cause it doesn't get rid of hard grease and the bubbles don't last
Kaley H.
Charlotte, NC
A little goes a long way to clean my dishes without drying out my hands! Has a fresh, clean smell and bubbles up well.
Erica P.
I don't think this product makes my hands softer, but it does keep them from drying out as quickly as other products.
Diamantias R.
Son muy buenos hacen bastante, y tienen fragancia pero no tan fuerte que moleste por lo demás hacen muy bien su trabajo
melissa m.
San Elizario, TX
I usually have stock of palmolive I love it to wash my dishes with.. it does exactly what the product says it will do.
Anita V.
anton chico, NM
Never fail with Palmolive and it smells great too. I have been using this product for years and the results are great.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?