BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Colleen C.
Albany, OR
This soap keeps me sensitive skin from breaking out and keeps my hands soft while cleaning tough food yuck. I love it!
Iris C.
It’s ok but I’m not sure if is the best but I like for what it’s ok!! I buy more dawn but sometimes I go with Palmolive
Jessica J.
Westerly, RI
Super soft feeling after using! love the smell and cant beat the price! It makes the whole kitchen smell when I use it
Ericka B.
Maspeth, NY
By far its the best palmolive dish washing liquid I have ever use! It smells great and really does keep my hands soft.
Katie M.
Highland Hgts, KY
This soap is moderately priced and smells good. It is thick enough to do the job, but not quite as long lasting as dawn
Kate G.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Great soap! Is the perfect soap for both cleaning dishes before placing in the dishwasher or hand washing larger items.
Kandi S.
I usually get a different brand but I had a coupon for this, now I love it. Sometimes I just use it as my hand soap :)
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love the smell of Palmolive! It cleans dishes very well without needing to use to much and your hands don't get dry!!
Mercedes L.
Charlotte, NC
I always buy palmolive dish liquid . I buy them at the corner dollar tree for $1. It's Cheap and the quality is good.
Todos sus productos tienen excelentes aromas este hace mucha espuma y quita la grasa dejando los trastes súper limpios
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?