BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Dennise G.
Reading, PA
I love that this comes in a 24pk! My mom works in the restaurant business so we are constantly washing dishes for the company. Palmolive is definitely a great product. I highly recommend it to others!
Pam J.
La Grange, KY
I purchase Palmolive Liquid Dish Soap at Walmart and Dollar General.  It works well on all my dishes and glasses.  It makes my hands feel soft and leaves a pleasant scent.  It is a great product and economically priced.  I would highly recommend it to others!
Keely T.
New palestine, IN
I love this product! The smell is fantastic as well! Its one of those products you use & will actually feel like the area is cleaner and it leaves the best smell! I'm a repeat buyer! Highly recommend!!
Brenda F.
Crewe, VA
Palmolive has always been my "go to" dish soap for cutting grease and making plastics squeaky clean. I will admit I spent some time using a cheaper brand as I have "dishwashers in training" that can use up to a bottle a week. With the dry winter weather coming I decided to try and switch to a brand that would not only make up for lack of dish washing experience but, help keep cracked winter hands at bay.

Oh how I have missed Palmolive! Our "hand wash only" dishes haven't been this clean in a long time. I've resolved the cost issue by using a marker and marking out how much soap the kids should use during their week washing dishes. The product alone has made up for their lack of experience. There is such a noticeable difference between Palmolive and the cheaper brand of dish soap.
Abbie Q.
I love this dish soap the best it is the only one I have found anyways that didn't dry out my hands when I do the dishes. (I don't have a dishwasher, so have to wash everything by hand.)
Cayla T.
I just to try this for free and I love love it! If you have hands that get dry when they are in water this is your answer, it will keep you hands feeling soft and smooth hours after the dishes are done! It works hard on grease, it cut's it like a knife, and leaves you dishes sparkling clean with a pretty shine and it smells good while cleaning them too, it has Vitamin E to keep your hands from getting dry. A wonderful thing I have noticed is that it will not cause your nail's to get brittle and you polish will not wear off, in fact it seems to last longer than normal with it's pretty color shining on. This is for nail art lover's, people with dry skin and everyone that want to have clean dishes try it today I will get another bottle when this runs out, so yes I would gladly pay for it!
Davi R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I guess it's a love/hate relationship between me and Palmolive dish soap. I love it for getting grease off of my especially-dirty pots and pans (and drinking glasses and mugs), but I find it too harsh on my hands (dries them out too much after using it for a while). So I try to always have it around, but only for greasy situations. On a daily basis, I prefer less abrasive dish soaps.
Makenna G.
I love Palmolive Dishwashing Detergent! It smells good, and it take of greasy or tough-to-remove stains on my pots, pans, and dishes. This dishwashing soap is a great value for the price. I would definitely recommend it! Try it and you won't regret it.
Shaun M.
Works well always. Tough on grease. Last a long time with a little drop. I also use it to soak my rings and jewelry in at night then just rinse it in the morning gives a beautiful shine.
AMY G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cleanser. It softens my hands while washing dishes. It is better than Dawn, in my opinion since it foams up. You have to rinse and rinse but the dishes comes out perfect!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?