BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
casandra e.
My grandmother always buy these at Costco because it works so well it makes everything so shiny and it smells wonderful.
Ashley S.
Woodruff , SC
Smells good and works well. Love not having to rewash dishes bc of stuff still left on them from the first time. Thanks!!
Andrea R.
Erath, LA
Makes it easier to wash the dishes, cleans nice and removes stains. Also leaves my hands smelling
Good and moisturized!!
Avina M.
North Miami, FL
Leaves your dishes smelling fresh and clean...... Also clean out bacteria from your hand. To stop germs from spreading .
Jessica M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Gets my dishes clean and I don't have to scrub much. I use it to wash my hands all time too and it doesn't dry them out.
Kaylee W.
Works great for when I have to dishes removes grease very well! Smells good and soft on hands unlike some soaps out there
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
I use Palmolive to wash my makeup brushes! It's a tried and true dish soap that my family has trusted for several years.
Nicole E.
Farmington, MO
Just a little goes a long way. Always cheap and cuts the grease. I will buy dawn from time to time but this just as good
Princess B.
Austin, TX
Not only is it pink.. who doesn't love a pop of pink on their kitchen sink?... But leaves hands soft and smelling goody.
Erica S.
Eastvale, CA
Smells great but doesn't do as many suds as I like. Have to apply to sponge a few times before I'm done washing dishes.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?