BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Medie X.
Lotus blossom is my favorite Palmolive! Smell amazing and it does not irritate my skin. It also makes my dishes clean.
Katherine N.
This is great for cleaning dishes especially those pots and pans after cooking! It does not leave your hands dry at all.
Lily O.
Raleigh, NC
I have always used this dishwashing detergent for my average dirty dish washing needs. It is great quality for the price
Laura C.
Science Hill, KY
Makes my hands soft and I love the way it smells! The pink kind is by far my favorite! It's the only kind I will buy!
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
This works great. It is reasonably price. It lasts for an extremely long period of time. It leaves my dishes really clean
Jennifer O.
South Houston, TX
Soft and gentle on the hands but not something i would always buy to wash my dishes because i feel its not strong enough.
Daphne C.
Winchester, IN
I love this product .. it leaves my hand smooth all year round ..gets dishes sparkling clean leaves no grease build up .
Hannah K.
Prospect, OH
You have to soak your dished longer in order to get the 100% clean with this liquid but it does make your hands very soft
Natalie J.
Frankfort, KY
The coconut butter smells great! It's my favorite scent! It keeps my hands smooth while getting work done!! Good stuff!
Haley B.
Katy, TX
Who doesn't love Palmolive? It is great strong and cuts through tough grease, I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?