BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Samantha M.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I wash dishes twice a day and love this dish soap always makes my dishes so clean and sparkling they look brand new after
Maggie L.
Carlisle, PA
Def. my go to brand for dishsoap. My parents used it when I was younger, They trusted it... Now we use it in our family.
Leanii L.
Chino Hills, CA
These last such a long time! And a little goes a long way. My mother used to use this soap so I ended become custom to it
Erica S.
Eastvale, CA
Smells great but doesn't do as many suds as I like. Have to apply to sponge a few times before I'm done washing dishes.
Judith G.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
Leaves dishes squeaky clean, cuts grease and tough stuck on food.It's not as concentrated as I would like but works good.
Haley B.
Katy, TX
Who doesn't love Palmolive? It is great strong and cuts through tough grease, I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Maria G.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the smell of this dish soap...it leaves my hands so soft...love it love it !! I think you guys get the point..lol
Latisha G.
Dickson, Tn
I love this soap , I use it everyday when washing my kids sippy cups. It leaves my hands feeling soft and not dryed out.
Natalie J.
Frankfort, KY
The coconut butter smells great! It's my favorite scent! It keeps my hands smooth while getting work done!! Good stuff!
Katherine N.
This is great for cleaning dishes especially those pots and pans after cooking! It does not leave your hands dry at all.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?