BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
lauren f.
Gastonia, NC
I've always used this soap. I love it! It smells good, doesn't leave your hands dry and it cleans your dishes really good!
Renee C.
Not bad in a pinch. Works well on dishes. They sell it at all the dollar stores around me. I pick it up if I'm out of Dawn.
Katherine h.
Although its not my number 1 dish soap, it is my number 2, and I always have a back up bottle under the sink! it works good
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
 Are used to be a fan of this brand but now I love Dawn this one I think it isn't as effective as Dawn that's just my opinon
Angel A.
I loved it! It bubbled up so quickly and the wonderful smell of cleanliness filled my home. i would use it many more times
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
Palmolive is the absolute best there is. It's really soft on your hands, but still cleans your dishes perfect. I love it!
fabiola a.
I love it it cleans my dishes and it smells great it's a little slippery on the dishes so be carefull not to drop anything
Joanne P.
Philadelphia, PA
This detergent ia amazing, it really cuts the grease super well. It is also less harsh on your hands than other detergents.
E'Lyn T.
Fort Worth, TX
Washes grease and scum very easily. Great smell and soft on hands. I can leave dishes soaking and it lifts dirt up quickly.
Vianelle M.
Holbrook, MA
I bought the pink version and loved it! This leaves my hands so soft and smelling great. It also cleans very efficiently!!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?