BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Nicole  I.
The only dish detergent I use. Love the smell, and how my hands feel . Usually purchase them at family dollar a 3pk for $5
Tracey J.
Little Rock, AR
Love it!! Does not let hands dried out. Let's dishes really clean and shiny. Ii
I really like the coconut the best!!!!

lauren f.
Gastonia, NC
I've always used this soap. I love it! It smells good, doesn't leave your hands dry and it cleans your dishes really good!
Elisabeth H.
Beach Park, IL
It cleans well and it leaves your hands feeling suuuper soft. Also, it smells really good and the scent lasts quite a while
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
This product smells so good and leaves your hands soft. You can get it at an affordable price and leaves your dishes clean!
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
Palmolive is the absolute best there is. It's really soft on your hands, but still cleans your dishes perfect. I love it!
ASHLEY M.
I like this soap. It was a little strange at first because, being soft, its almost a little silky feeling, but works great.
Cassie A.
Columbus, GA
Love this product always makes my hands soft its also very good for the dishes lol i cant get enough of it !!! :) Good buy
Jamie B.
Thomasville, NC
I tried this and it does leave your hands smooth and soft but I like the original Palmolive better. I would buy this again
Jasmine C.
Claremont, CA
This is a good product not not the best you can purchase. You need to use a lil more than you would have to use with again
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?