BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jamie B.
Thomasville, NC
I tried this and it does leave your hands smooth and soft but I like the original Palmolive better. I would buy this again
Donna M.
Kettering , OH
I prefer Dawn, but in a pinch I can always rely on Palmolive to get my dishes clean when Dawn isn't available at the store.
Rayna T.
Portland, OR
Love the smell of this us it isn't harsh on my hands!! :) also it is inexpensive :) so that of course is a definite plus!
Laurie M.
Fall River, MA
Palmolive is the only dish soap I will use. It cuts the grease and gets the job done. They have so many great scents too.
ashley m.
Dunedin, FL
I like to use it more for a handsoap more than anything I ove the sceng also k usualky buy this product in the dollar tree
Brittany G.
Corp Christi, TX
Great dish detergent. It is very good and cleaning dishes but I found my hands didn't dry out as bad as with other brands.
Stacey C.
Forestville, NY
I love this palmolive dish soap, its the only brand i use. makes my hands nice and soft. i wouldn't use any other dish soap.
cathy s.
Delavan, IL
I find this to have a great scent and the lather is awesome. It takes very little and my hands are amazingly soft. Love it.
Dieuna V.
Germantown, MD
It's been in my home for years and I love it! The price is awesome and the quality is amazing. It's always my first choice.
Amber M.
Fremont, IN
I love this dish soap. Most types irritate my skin but this stuff is amazing. Smells so good and makes your hands sooo soft
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?