BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Galilea D.
really good and the bottle lasts u for quite a long time ! smells good too and doesn't leave those dry stains on Ur dishes
Donna M.
Kettering , OH
I prefer Dawn, but in a pinch I can always rely on Palmolive to get my dishes clean when Dawn isn't available at the store.
sandra g.
i like this brand a little but if sosp last for alot of dishes i aleays get the big bottkes i like to always have it handy
Laurie M.
Fall River, MA
Palmolive is the only dish soap I will use. It cuts the grease and gets the job done. They have so many great scents too.
April C.
Beckley, WV
Palmolive is my go to brand I wash a lot of dishes and this brand does not dry my hand it leaves them soft and cuts grease
Brittany G.
Corp Christi, TX
Great dish detergent. It is very good and cleaning dishes but I found my hands didn't dry out as bad as with other brands.
Janelle B.
I use this brand along with the other scents that they have available. I love the coconut smell because I love coconut hah.
Christina C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love using this product. I don't need to use as much as I used with other brands. I will continue to use this Palmolive
lauren f.
Gastonia, NC
I've always used this soap. I love it! It smells good, doesn't leave your hands dry and it cleans your dishes really good!
Vianelle M.
Holbrook, MA
I bought the pink version and loved it! This leaves my hands so soft and smelling great. It also cleans very efficiently!!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?