BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
debra b.
Palmolive it's the best profit you buy in all stores the prices are low and the quality is high and they never disappoints
jessie s.
Waymart, PA
Highly recommended this product works wonders it removes any type of food smells awesome thanks for sending me this sample!
sandra g.
i like this brand a little but if sosp last for alot of dishes i aleays get the big bottkes i like to always have it handy
Cynthia R.
San Diego
Purchased at: Costco
Does the job intended. I go with this because I know that brand and it’s what Costco carries. Very neutral on this product.
Miranda A.
This is my favorite dish washing detergent! Its great for toughness and for grease! I wouldn't rec com end any other kind!
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
It gets the job done and leaves a good sent . I do believe it makes my hands soft and very nice . I compare this to dawn .
Galilea D.
really good and the bottle lasts u for quite a long time ! smells good too and doesn't leave those dry stains on Ur dishes
Renee A.
Gets dishes really clean and nice and soft on the hands. Some dish detergent soaps dry out your hands and this one doesnt.
Paige K.
It's not my favorite to use, doesn't do a great job of getting my dishes clean and it's just not that great. I prefer dawn.
Cassie A.
Columbus, GA
Love this product always makes my hands soft its also very good for the dishes lol i cant get enough of it !!! :) Good buy
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?