BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Vanessa F.
Nogales, AZ
100% recomended! They really do not carve so much! The dishes are very clean and odorous, it is economical and lasts a lot
Luis D.
Riverside
This is the classic dishwashing soap I grew up on it smells great and leave your hands really soft after washing the dishes
Crystal C.
I love Palmolive! My hands don't get super dry and it smells great! It is also tough on grease! I love that its affordable!
jessie s.
Waymart, PA
Highly recommended this product works wonders it removes any type of food smells awesome thanks for sending me this sample!
Amber G.
Wooster, OH
I would recommend this product it cuts through tough grease stains. Ive also used this product to wash walls works wonders.
Shaunda R.
Made my hands very soft. Great for cleaning make up brushes.
Cheap to buy
Smells great too
You can usually find it on sell
Ashley L.
I like the way it doesn't dry out my hands and the way it takes the gress off the dishes and lo e the smell wouldn't change
Nicole V.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
It gets the job done and leaves a good sent . I do believe it makes my hands soft and very nice . I compare this to dawn .
mishayna r.
It doesn't get the heavy grease out of the the dishes... And its really slimy I don't like how you're hands feel afterwards
Renee A.
Gets dishes really clean and nice and soft on the hands. Some dish detergent soaps dry out your hands and this one doesnt.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?