BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY
When I get this size soap it usually lasts for a couple of months. I keep on filling up a small bottle and using it that way.
Tracy J.
I love this soap. It smells amazing it lasts longer than others and it leaves my hands smooth and soft not like others brands
Sondra C.
Buffalo, WV
I use this dish washing liquid often. It has a nice smell and it doesn't damage my hands. It also gets the dishes very clean.
Deana S.
Matawan, NJ
After washing my dishes with this my hands were softer then before i started washing dishes! smells fantastic and works well
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Is a good quality product for the price but does seem to me not to suds at times might just be me. But am satisfied with it.
Susan R.
Hewitt, NJ
Gets the job done on my pots and pans without drying out my hands. Also has a good smell. I will definitely be using again.
Kaitlyn P.
This stuff smells great and is so effective! No residue and really gets your dishes clean as can be. A must have in any home.
Angie R.
Our family loves Palmolive dish detergent. Does a great job on the dishes! It doesn't dry my hands out like other detergents.
Amanda R.
Bay City, MI
I usually don't buy this brand. The soap suds don't last very long how ever it does smell good and helps keep your hands soft.
Dayana D.
The dish soap that my mom always buys since I have memory. I love it too. You can get a good value when you buy it at Costco.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?