BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Andrika M.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually love this dish soap. It is effective at getting dishes clean while also being gentle on my hands and conditioning.
Linette S.
Kissimmee , Fl
I buy the concentrate one and a little goes a long way. Cleans tough stains, removes grease and also great for multi purpose.
Hanna R.
Rockport, IN
Helped with my dry hands and gave off a really nice smell! Love using it on my dishes, the baking soda really helps leftover.
Kaitlyn P.
This stuff smells great and is so effective! No residue and really gets your dishes clean as can be. A must have in any home.
Heather L.
Riverside, CA
I love this soap smells good and works great. i wash my hands a lot at work so this is a good soap for me when doing my dishes
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY
When I get this size soap it usually lasts for a couple of months. I keep on filling up a small bottle and using it that way.
crystal c.
I think it cleans very well. I like the original scent. I have asthma so I can't take loud smells. The price is always fine.
Heather
My dishes came out clean and didn't leave a white film which is awesome!!!!!
I will be buying this again for sure! Love it!!!
Jordan M.
Racine, Wi
The Vitamin E worked great! The scent wasn't overpowering and a little bit goes a long way. I will keep buying this brand!
Sayra S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like this one because it's very good you don't have to use a lot and the smell for me it's good and I love the color green
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?