BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Samantha C.
Baldwinville, Ma
Best soap ever. Tried the new cushion clean and my dishes are 10x cleaner! No residue left over! Plus leaves my hands softer
Azul G.
Ukiah, CA
yes they clean super well but it just has an overpowering smell that makes me tired and sick to my stomah right after eating
Jessalene D.
Fontana, CA
Love this dishwashing detergent it works very well and takes grease off all my dishes! Also is very cheap ! Love love love it
COUPONS B.
Gurabo PR

I use this dish soap, I very like this brand and I love it my hands feeling soft after used. Recommend to all my friends...
Gabriela R.
CHICAGO
Great scent, leaves your hands nice and smooth when you are done washng the dishes. Keeps dishes in great condition as well.
Erica C.
Mohawk, WV
Is a good quality product for the price but does seem to me not to suds at times might just be me. But am satisfied with it.
Bianca F.
The smell is a bit strange to me and also a bit of an oily residue. It's a soap and gets the job done but I prefer the others
Selena G.
Whittier, CA
Great soap but I like dawn much better. It smells good and is really foamy. I feel like it is pricey might as well buy dawn.
Valeria M.
I love the smell of this it smells clean!! It also leaves your hands nice and smooth and doesn't leave residue on your dishes
Sondra C.
Buffalo
I use this dish washing liquid often. It has a nice smell and it doesn't damage my hands. It also gets the dishes very clean.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?