BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Johanna P.
Lakeland, FL
Its great cutting the grease leave my dishes clean grease free smelling good with out using a lot of it just a Lil is enough
Erin F.
Pleasant City, OH
I love this product because it does its job and keeps your hands nice and soft. Love it! A variety of scents and smells too.
Melissa A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product it so easy when it goes too oil it smoothed your dishes and also leaves your hands soft and feeling great
Carly D.
Monroeville, PA
I really like the palmolive brand, but the soft hands line is my favorite. your hands feel like youve used lotion right after
Elly D.
Kissimmee, FL
Great classic dishwashing liquid. Removes grease with ease. It's soft on hands & is concentrated so a little goes a long way
Iris P.
Trenton, NJ
I love this! I used for long time and this product perfect for remove fat.
Wonderful aromic, I recommend one hundred percent.
Krystel P.
We have bought this liquid detergent for years. No one like dirty or greasy dishes. This stuff definitely gets the job done.
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
This one of my favorite soaps and I currently used it at home and I totally recommend it it does clean and it's very popular.
Marissa D.
Bakersfield, CA
Palmolive makes the dishes grease comes off nicely and shiny clean . I wouldn't use anything else ever for my pans and dishes
Wendy G.
Los Angeles, CA
A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?