BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Zimri F.
San Antonio, TX
Not pricey at all very inexpensive, purchased mine at Walmart. It's a bit foamy not as much as others but it does the job for the price. Can't complain. Definitely recommend. No I would of course buy more
Nereida A.
Miami
Not the best dishwashing soap considering it leaves the dishes oily and I have to either scrub harder or leave t under running water longer... but smells good and gets the job done... eventually.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn, NY
Always been in my household, generation and generation. Unfortunately i cant say its the best on my hands. Gets the job done totally, but you need a lot of product and a lot of hand moisturizer.
Maya S.
I definitely clean my dishes nicely with no problem and when I'm soaking a pot pan add a drop and it typically raises dirt and grease making it easier to clean. Without fail you can always find a good deal
Shamia H.
Elmhurst, NY
Super afforable, effective and gentle on hands, what's not to love. This is my go to brand and go to product, I've never been disappointed when using palmolive. It leaves my dishes squeaky clean, and I will be purchasing it again! I highly recommend you try!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
Excellent product for domestic use is used to wash clothes surfaces, floors, bathrooms, kitchen, garage cleaning, after use it is all clean, grease-free and good aroma, I recommend it for domestic use of your choice!
Chantelle B.
I recently tried this because it was on a deal at Walgreens. I was pleasantly surprised, it is very good and lasted me a long time, I loved be the smell too so fresh. This is the one I buy now.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Samantha S.
Arroyo Grande, CA
These do a good job of cleaning dishes and not drying out your hands. That's always a plus. I don't find that they really save my manicures-- in fact, I live with eight other people and my silverware is marked with nail polish. The markings have lasted since September; when I started using this soap they started coming off. So, props for really getting the dishes clean. The soap gets rid of gooey chia seeds and crusted yogurt and oatmeal. I'd much rather use a soap that is known for really getting my dishes clean, rather than saving my manicure. Repainting my nails is far more enjoyable than rewashing dishes! I enjoyed both scents (the aloe... and the pink one) however, as something that is supposed to be gentle on hands it might be smart to have something that is scentless so as not to irritate those with sensitive skin.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?