BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Ah V.
I love the smell of this product and it works good cleans very good. I love how it makes your hand feeling so soft afterward.
Carly D.
Monroeville, PA
I really like the palmolive brand, but the soft hands line is my favorite. your hands feel like youve used lotion right after
Dianelys S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I use Palmolive original at home every day and Im really pleased with the product. I usually get the value size of 90 Fl oz.
Aleida S.
Richmond, TX
Eat soap ever!!! I love it & have been using it for the longest! I would totally recommend this to everyone in this world!!!!
Jacklyn R.
Netcong, NJ
i like this product it keeps my dishes clean my favorite is dawn but palmolive is a good second option i never have an issue
Iris P.
Trenton, NJ
I love this! I used for long time and this product perfect for remove fat.
Wonderful aromic, I recommend one hundred percent.
Mariam B.
Garland, TX
This has been in my kitchen for years it really cleans the toughest of dishes.I love it I recommend it for anyone for dishes
Wendy G.
Los Angeles, CA
A must have specially if you have kids and are cooking and washing dishes constantly believe me your hands will not regret it
Jasmine F.
Madera, CA
With just a bit of this dishwasher you'll have a whole set clean and smelling like never used. Highly recommend this product!
Lesly B.
Palmolive is very soft and delicate for the hands, but works very well on dishes. I would recommend this product hands down.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?