BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I use this dish soap all the time! It works great and doesn't destroy my hands every time I use it. Definitely worth trying!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
When this first came out I had a coupon so figured I'd try it out and it does leave your hands soft, the smell is beautiful.
Jasmine F.
Madera, CA
With just a bit of this dishwasher you'll have a whole set clean and smelling like never used. Highly recommend this product!
Lesly B.
Palmolive is very soft and delicate for the hands, but works very well on dishes. I would recommend this product hands down.
Johanna P.
Lakeland, FL
Its great cutting the grease leave my dishes clean grease free smelling good with out using a lot of it just a Lil is enough
Ginni W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I started using this in the nicu for my sons bottles i absolutely love this brand! Don't have to use much and it stayed soapy.
THJewett J.
Monrovia, MD
My mom's favorite brand. It works well and has a nice scent. I would buy it for my own use. Costco sells it for a good price.
Claudia V.
Spring , TX
Palmolive Dish Liquid Original has a nice smell to it gets the job done on dirty greasy dishes I have a stock pile of this
Melissa A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product it so easy when it goes too oil it smoothed your dishes and also leaves your hands soft and feeling great
Zulema G.
El Paso, TX
This one of my favorite soaps and I currently used it at home and I totally recommend it it does clean and it's very popular.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?