BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Erica O.
Riverside, CA
I absolutely love this.. I have sensitive skin and love that this doesn't leave my skin dry. And also love how soapy it its
Tamara m.
ATHENS, AL
Gets the job done! We've used Palmolive brand products in my home for years and for good reason. They haven't failed us yet!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
I like is very good with the fat of my dishes and cookware recommended.
its aroma fills me with good humor and is very nice!
Kellie P.
Mastic, NY
Good product for an excellent price. Its been around for a while and trusted. Its very easy on your hands and it smells great
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
When this first came out I had a coupon so figured I'd try it out and it does leave your hands soft, the smell is beautiful.
Johanna P.
Lakeland, FL
Its great cutting the grease leave my dishes clean grease free smelling good with out using a lot of it just a Lil is enough
Lesly B.
Palmolive is very soft and delicate for the hands, but works very well on dishes. I would recommend this product hands down.
THJewett J.
Monrovia, MD
My mom's favorite brand. It works well and has a nice scent. I would buy it for my own use. Costco sells it for a good price.
Belinda W.
Ontario, CA
One of my all time favorite. Same great smell. Same great product. Great price and I can find it at most of the stores I shop
Melissa A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this product it so easy when it goes too oil it smoothed your dishes and also leaves your hands soft and feeling great
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?