BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Celeste H.
Brooklyn, NY
Palmolive is an okay brand feel like their products leave a heavy scent in the dishes but it's an acceptable Last resort brand
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
Best price and I feel like I’m getting a great deal with Palmolive. Cleans my dishes, suds up great and is gentle on my hands!
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Great product works to get all the breeze of the dishes and it doesn’t leave a strong a tent behind but they still smell clean.
Kami F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Super cheap and great for dishes but my hands are dry after using this. I currently have it in my home and would recommend it!
Jaclyn W.
Chicago
Smells so good and works really well on everything as well as not drying your hands out. I really will never use anything else
Amanda M.
Coon Rapids, MN
This stuff is great. It smells good, foams up nicely. Keeps my hands smooth after I've washed dishes. God price for a big jug.
Chelsea C.
Killeen, TX
One of the best brands with reasonable prices and recommend it to everyone and will continue to use and purchase this product.
Lauren M.
New Orleans, LA
I do like this product, though I am not sure that it cuts grease as well as some other products. However, I do like the scent.
Latoya S.
Port Royal, SC
Great new product by Palmolive. It lathers up really well leaving dishes clean and grime free. It also has a really good scent.
Jonathan G.
Star City, WV
My wife and I use this when we hand wash dishes and it never leaves us unsatisfied or our dishes unclean...plus water spotless.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?