BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Tanaisia J.
Valdosta, GA
For the most part it cleaned my dishes, but some of the dishes still had some residue which I had to physically wash off after.
Tirania B.
My favorite dish soap to use. Love the smell and only requires a small amount in order to clean a substantial amount of dishes.
Roseanna P.
Upperglade
Great for baby bottles and sippy cups. Fights grease away and smells amazing. Not to pricey for a bottle at the dollar general
nikki r.
Love it for the hands but rather use dawn for the dishes. Palmolive makes the hands nice and soft. Oh and it smells fabulous.
Lexus L.
Cartersville, GA
Smells so good. Leaves your dishes squeaky clean. And it lasts for a good bit. Doesn't leave any harsh chemical smells behind.
Jocelyne R.
Huntington Park, CA
I mean dish soap is dish soap nothing special about it, I just like it and how good it is even when cleaning pans that have oil
Celeste H.
Brooklyn, NY
Palmolive is an okay brand feel like their products leave a heavy scent in the dishes but it's an acceptable Last resort brand
Sara S.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is great if you, like me, doesn't use a lot of grease in their food. It does protect yours hands. And doesn't damage them
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
Best price and I feel like I’m getting a great deal with Palmolive. Cleans my dishes, suds up great and is gentle on my hands!
Jonathan G.
Star City, WV
My wife and I use this when we hand wash dishes and it never leaves us unsatisfied or our dishes unclean...plus water spotless.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?