BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Nancy A.
Me gusta porque en verdad es día e con tus manos y si limpia los trastes el precio creo es un poco caro para ser lava trastes .
Robyn M.
This is my new favorite dish soap. I love the scent of the vitamin e soap and it leaves my hands super soft and smelling good.
Jennifer V.
HALTOM city , TX
You can't go wrong with the original, it really cleans your dishes. The cost is great, and I can find it pretty much anywhere.
KARRI W.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love the Palmolive original scent and the 24 pk is an awesome value. I highly recommend this scent and value pack to everyone
Ayhindè S.
Tallahassee, FL
Like I've said before it is a great product but I just don't use it as I would too. But hopefully I can one day in the future.
Theresa B.
Howell, MI
This is the only brand of soap I will use on our dishes. Love that they have add lotion and aloe to the mix. Great smells too.
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
Keeps the dishes clean no oil or grease streaks love it smells wonderful and the bubble are absolutely divine this is the best
Brittany H.
Hampshire, IL
Coconut butter smells awesome! Keeps hands soft
and my cleans my dishes really easily. Would definitely recommend this product
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
This green soap is just so classic to me and it gets the job done. It also does not dry your hands out so that is a huge plus.
Stefanie N.
Port Jervis, NY
I grew up using this soap. It gets the job done and smells nice at the same time. We always have an extra bottle in the cabinet
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?