BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Latasia B.
Columbus , GA
I liked this product because I'm always washing dishes and it was very easy on me and my mothers hands and the smell was awesome
staci I.
Love the brand. It makes my hands so soft, gets the job done, and I never have to scrub very hard. Plus the stuff smells amazing!
Kim Y.
Erwin, TN
Got this as part of the may dis box and love it. my dishes definitely look cleaner and not greasy. i love the coco butter so far
Erika G.
Fort Worth , TX
Never noticed it actually give a softness touchy feeling to my hands while using this product. It does however clean wonderfully.
lisa h.
Roanoke, VA
Love how it leaves ur hands soo soft after and dishes fun to actually wash lol it makes it feel like u washed ur hands in lotion
Chelsey H.
West Milton, OH
All the scents smell amazing. Makes your dishes feel clean, while making your hands feel soft! The price isn't bad on it either.
Miranda L.
Laguna Niguel, CA
We use this for all of our dish washing, and it works great! Not sure about how "green" it is, but it is effective for cleaning.
Flora Z.
I like this product its very soft on hands and it never makes my hands feel dry after washing a lot of dishes ,( love Palmolive)
Victoria P.
Smyrna , TN
Great cleaner that doesn't leave your hands super dry! I hate when my hands look really dry when cleaning. No worries with this/
Natalie G.
Whittier, CA
This soap smells so good and i love how it leaves the dishes clean. I always get this soap because it never fails on the dishes.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?