BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Allison P.
Mount Vernon, OH
I love soft hands, the light pink color is fashionable and it doesn't dry out my hands! It also is great with getting grease off!
Jennifer W.
Starkville, MS
This soap is great for getting grease off of dishes & it's also great for your hands! I have sensitive skin so it's great for me!
Lauren L.
Escondido, CA
While I can't fully support the "ultra concentrated" claim, it is a great dish soap! Cleans well while being gentle on my hands!
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
I have extremely dry hands and this is the perfect go to for washing dishes with. Smells great, feels great, and is affordable!
Latasia B.
Columbus , GA
I liked this product because I'm always washing dishes and it was very easy on me and my mothers hands and the smell was awesome
Natalie G.
Whittier, CA
This soap smells so good and i love how it leaves the dishes clean. I always get this soap because it never fails on the dishes.
Kim Y.
Erwin, TN
Got this as part of the may dis box and love it. my dishes definitely look cleaner and not greasy. i love the coco butter so far
staci I.
Love the brand. It makes my hands so soft, gets the job done, and I never have to scrub very hard. Plus the stuff smells amazing!
lisset j.
Glendale, AZ
OMGXD this soup is amazing it makes your skin so soft it also makes you feel like your in paradise and it has an amazing scent
Susan S.
Alpharetta
Cannot go wrong with the original scent lather and texture. Many brands out there and this brand holds thru time and generations
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?