BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
yvette s.
Richmond, CA
I only get this when it is on sale it is great for washing pots and pans the large bottle cant be beat on price and I love a deal
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
Best hand soap we've used. Soft on hands and really removes oil and grease, use for lots of others things besides dishes as well!
lori g.
Annville, KY
Makes my hands feel amazing. If you are like me, grease is dreadful to your hands. Palmolive fixes that though. Very satisfied!
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
I like this product not my favorite but if i dont have any other option i get this one as it does leave my dishes clean and shiny
Jennifer W.
Starkville, MS
This soap is great for getting grease off of dishes & it's also great for your hands! I have sensitive skin so it's great for me!
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
Amazing! Works wonders on grease. I definitely recommend to Every momma out there!! Gets your dishes clean and smells great too!
jennifer y.
Palm Bay, FL
Favorite Dish soap, I have tried dawn and it left a film on my dishes. I would recommend Palmolive to anyone. No more Dawn for me
Spoorthy W.
Sunnyvale, CA
This product is really soft on the hands and keeps the had well moisturized. I personally prefer this to other competing brands.
Sophia L.
North Bergen, NJ
This soap works great and keeps your hands from getting dry and your cuticles from messing up. Made washing dishes not half bad.
Leah L.
Horicon, WI
Quality product yet I still prefer dawn. This product works yet other brands cut through the baked on and greasy messes faster.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?