BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Letitia R.
Fayetteville, NC
Love the way this feels on my hands when I wash dishes. I even use this to wash my car because it's mild and leaves no streaks.
Hayley L.
Louisville, KY
If you do dishes by hand. This is the product for you, not only does is clean your dishes well. But it also makes your hands soft
Wendy N.
The price of this product is very affordable & plays a big rule in my usage. Being a new mom requires a lot of bottle washing...
Nicole M.
Jacksonville, FL
I have very sensitive skin butbibhave been using this product for years and I have never had a problem. Very gentle on your skin.
There's one word to describe this dish detergent and that's AWESOME. It works incredibly well and makes your dishes squeaky clean
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
I like this product not my favorite but if i dont have any other option i get this one as it does leave my dishes clean and shiny
Lauren M.
Rochester, NY
This detergent is always consistent. Living with so many roommates, we need something that gets tough stains out. Very effective.
Victoria P.
Smyrna , TN
Great cleaner that doesn't leave your hands super dry! I hate when my hands look really dry when cleaning. No worries with this/
Mary H.
Cleans dishes well and smells good too. Have also used to clean small spots off clothing as well as clean the counter and stove.
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
This dish liquid is the best and very cost effective! I don't have to use a lot for it to create lather and it has a great smell!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?