BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Marci H.
Works great in the dishwasher. Don't use our dishwasher often but when we do this works amazing. Leaves all of our dishes clean.
Wanda S.
Temple, TX
It is a good product. It foams and its smell is pleasant. And clean the dishes very well without damaging the skin of your hands.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
This was an ok detergent but I believe it doesn't quite get the shine and clean as well as I want it to. But it is a good price.
Courtney M.
YPSILANTI, MI
My dishes feel clean and sparkly after using Palmolive. I like that I can find this product pretty much anywhere at a good price.
Monnay B.
Palmolive is a great dish liquid. The smell isn’t to powerful, but it leaves the dishes smelling good. It is a degreaser as well
Desirae S.
By far the best dish soap to use. You don't have to use much doesn't leave residue and is soft on the hands. My all time favorite
Kristina D.
Evansville, IN
Great product works great.good on dishes.easy on hands would recommend to family and friends. Each time I use.please try it too.
lisa h.
Roanoke, VA
Love how it leaves ur hands soo soft after and dishes fun to actually wash lol it makes it feel like u washed ur hands in lotion
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Aun no he probado este producto en específico , pero he probado los Javones de baño y son muy buenos , te dejan la piel tan suave
Amanda K.
West Haven, CT
I just got this in the mail, and already it is cleaning dishes and keeping my hands soft! I already threw away my old dish soap!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?