BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
This was an ok detergent but I believe it doesn't quite get the shine and clean as well as I want it to. But it is a good price.
Michelle M.
Smyrna, DE
I spend a lot of time cooking and making a big mess...this soap cuts down scrub time, smells great, and doesnt tesr up my hands.
maria l.
work good but dont like the smell of it,its just to strong would recommend for those the like their dishes having a strong smell
Veronica Blair S.
Algona, WA
Gets the job done!!!! Gets dirty dishes clean nice smell. Great price. You can find it anywhere!!! Not ny favorite not the worst
Kristina D.
Evansville, IN
Great product works great.good on dishes.easy on hands would recommend to family and friends. Each time I use.please try it too.
Ryan A.
Columbus, OH
This is the best detergent. My hands don't dry out and my dishes are squeaky clean. I rarely buy anything other than this brand.
margarita R.
Excellent detergent when washing dishes. It is very concentrated and the aroma is delicious it removes the fat and it lasts quite
Mona S.
San Diego
There is nothing like Palmolive!ibe tried other items but Palmolive is the best. My mom always told me to use this brand as well.
Caithlyn U.
mi mama limpia con esto le dura mucho , es economico , su olor no es muy agradable pero es bueno, yo no lo compraria por su olor
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
love the thickness of this soap sort off dislike the dryness and itchy it leaves in hands but in time of my needs Palmolive it is
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?