BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Chandary C.
Fall River, MA
This soap held it down when i needed someythingg cheap but works its magic. Strips off all the oild and makes dishes smell fresh
margarita R.
Excellent detergent when washing dishes. It is very concentrated and the aroma is delicious it removes the fat and it lasts quite
Sabrina W.
Harrisburg, PA
Alught i do like Palmolive i do find myself buying finish more often. i find that finish is less streaky and doesn't leave spots
maria l.
work good but dont like the smell of it,its just to strong would recommend for those the like their dishes having a strong smell
Anabel V.
Bakersfield, CA
I mot such a fan of this. After I take out the dishes still have to re-rinse them in the sink. I hate having to use this product
Kim L.
Algonac, MI
I Love Love Love this product!! It smells Great. Its id gentle on my skin but tough on grease and grime and.........ITS PINK!!!
Ryan A.
Columbus, OH
This is the best detergent. My hands don't dry out and my dishes are squeaky clean. I rarely buy anything other than this brand.
Caithlyn U.
mi mama limpia con esto le dura mucho , es economico , su olor no es muy agradable pero es bueno, yo no lo compraria por su olor
ruby r.
Love how many scents they now sell and i love how soft my hands feel after washing my dishes live how it doesnt dry my hands out
Veronica V.
Bakersfield, CA
Recently snagged some of this stuff in sale at a CVS, not as sudsy as I like, but did keep my hand soft after lots of dish wahing
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?