BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This is great detergent for dish washing. It doesn't irritate your hands and it is made from natural ingredients and smells really great and fresh. It's a lot of product for a good value. Would recommend!
Alicia R.
Maryville, TN
I love Palmolive, all of them. I don't think there is one I don't like. I love the price of Palmolive as well. It is really good on fighting grease and getting dishes clean and the smells are awesome.
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
I like this brand! It’s also easy to find at any store. This is also found at the dollar store meaning it’s not expensive. This stuff is great and is very foamy so it doesn’t need a lot to clean dishes .
Tricia J.
Blue Springs, MO
I received the Aloe and Vitamin E bottles. I liked the scent of both but found I liked the Aloe a little bit more. I don't like hand washing dishes because of the dry, itchy, and sometimes painful feeling I would get afterwards. However, with this dish soap, I didn't have that problem at all. My hands actually felt moisturized and soft. The first few times I tried Palmolive Soft Touch, the suds were gone halfway through washing and I would end up with a sink of water. This was disappointing to me because I like to see suds when I am cleaning. Last night I had to soak a baking dish and to my surprise, there were still suds in the dish for several hours. I don't know what made the difference except that that I wasn't swishing the water around constantly, but I was happy to see bubbles! Do I think this soap washes better than other leading brands of dish soap? Not really but I think it works equally as well. Do I think it is more gentle on your hands than other leading brands of dish soap? Absolutely! Considering the size of the bottle, I think you are getting a value for your dollar.
Mackenzie D.
College Park, MD
Works well on cleaning dishes. My dishes are left clean with no food left on them. It is easy to use and store in your home. It makes me happy to put away clean dishes! I would but this product again.
Melanie W.
Wht Sphr Spgs, WV
I absolutely love this dish soap. The original scent has always been my favorite. It works wonderfully, and is literally like $1 at any dollar store. A little goes a long way with this dish soap too!
Dahiana R.
Doral, FL
I really like this dishwash soap because it is highly concentrated and everything is very shiny and you just can simply smell the cleanest thing! It has a very good price, and I definitely buy it again.
Laurie L.
Ive used Palmolive almost all of my life. My mom swore by it. and I guess we use what we are used to. it cuts grease, it lasts a long time and that makes it a good value. I bought this at a warehouse club. if it is good enough for mom, I recommend this. mom always knows best
Kat T.
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!
Destiny M.
Have to use so Much to even cut the grease of food. My grandmother loves how cheap it is, but every time I go to her house to do dishes I feel wasteful. Doesn't work good at all. Nice smell though.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?