BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles, CA

My mother only uses this product and I got used to it too, it lasts a lot, in fact it never seems to end what is great for our bag.
Destiny H.
Ocala, FL
This is our go-to dishwashing liquid in our home. It's great on removing grease and gentle on the skin. Great for the price, too!!
Brooklynn O.
Westland, MI
I make soy candle and Palmoive is the only detergent that gets the wax out easily and the soft touch keeps my hands nice and soft.
Ana C.
Houston, Tx
This dishwasher is really good, comes highly concentrated and leaves my dishes perfectly clean from grease. Makes for many washes.
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
love the thickness of this soap sort off dislike the dryness and itchy it leaves in hands but in time of my needs Palmolive it is
Marci H.
Works great in the dishwasher. Don't use our dishwasher often but when we do this works amazing. Leaves all of our dishes clean.
Modern H.
Somerdale, NJ
This product has a really nice and fresh scent , lathers soo much ,feels great on hands .i just love ti and use it all the time !
Amy B.
Locust Grove, OK
Gives dishes that perfect shine you need to impress the in-laws. I definitely need to buy more of this. Best detergent I've used!
Michelle M.
Smyrna, DE
I spend a lot of time cooking and making a big mess...this soap cuts down scrub time, smells great, and doesnt tesr up my hands.
Letitia R.
Fayetteville, NC
Love the way this feels on my hands when I wash dishes. I even use this to wash my car because it's mild and leaves no streaks.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?