BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Reina R.
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
alejandra g.
Mesa, AZ
The original Palmolive!!!!!!!! Has never gone out of style and is a good grease fighter gets really greasy dishes cleaned instantly
Laree L.
Gloucester City, NJ
I love that this product makes your hands feel so smooth as if you put on lotion. it doesn't require alot of liquid to do your load
Erielle R.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have to wash dishes every day so this was really helpful in taking care of my hands and not only that it also smelt soooo good!
Karla D.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go-to dishwasher! Definitely great at getting out oily dishes. If you cook as often as I do, you'd know this is amazing!
Annie B.
Mishawaka, IN
Have used Palmolive since I was a kid. Brand we try to use the most of in our house. Great scent, gets dishes, pots and pans clean.
Dennise L.
Bronx, NY
My hands never feel dry after using this product. I love the smell- and the nice and gentle action is does on my chinaware plates.
Christina O.
Pembroke
It's a good product but not as good as dawn but it works great and is more affordable than dawn... Purchase this at a dollar store
Joycelyn A.
Carle Place, NY
Really cuts through the grime and grease on stuck food and oily plates. I use just a couple of drops in a big sink of dirty plates
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
The only.dish soap iuse alwayshave to have one at home, ijust love how it leaves your dishes especially your hands,highly recommend
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?